Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mbourdon

Hello from KC

Learned to tie 20 years ago. Didn't start to practice it much until about 18 month ago. Love to tie my own flies before I head out fishing with friends. It is very gratifying to catch fish on my own flies. It is even more gratifying to see others have success on what I make. Fish mostly for trout and spend most of my time in the ozarks (southern missouri and northern arkansas). Hope to get some additional knowledge and develop my skills as a part of being on this forum.

Michael

Welcome ! I've been tying a long time and I still learn something new almost daily here. I'd say you're in the right place.

Welcome to the site, Michael. ANY pictures from the Ozarks will be appreciated! My first camping vacation with the family (I was 6) was on a lake in the Ozarks. A lot of fond memories from there ... and some great fishing, too!!!

Welcome, from another Missourian. The Ozarks are probably my favorite place to fish. Look forward to seeing pics of your ties and from your trips.

Glad to see another fisherman from the show me state. I am from near Columbia in central Mo. I am sure we fish the same waters . May have even seen you at Bennett springs or Montauk. welcome to the site!

Tight Lines and Drag free drifts always,

Tube