Fly Tying
flytire

choosing the right fly tying vise with kelly galloup

Flytyire, even though you posted this we are still going to ask once a week what vice to get.biggrin.png

It just wouldn't be the same without the numerous threads on the subject!

"The Russians know my favorite vise !"

Don't tell the media that LOL ! That's ok, the vise that is out at my tying bench 24/7 is just a decoy.

Happens all the time, with "experts" in any field, bass master. They lose sight of what people "know". They've ingrained certain knowledge for themselves and they just don't even think about anymore.

It's almost inconceivable to this type of person, that someone else doesn't know certain basic knowledge.

I see it all the time in my profession. A Service Manager or Shop Foreman in my class, getting frustrated at someone else for not "getting" some item of information or another.

I didn't really watch the video ... dragging the bar across the bottom, to watch the high speed version without listening to it. I saw enough to know it's what my students would call, "Death by video" or "Death by Power Point". All talk and no "action". Boring, even if the subject matter is interesting.

It's no different then any response to the question of what vise should I buy. The video should be titled Kelly Galloup choosing the right vise for Kelly Galloup according to Kelly Galloup.