gxx49x.jpg
MbzKAN.jpg
1nOLMJ.jpg
q2qMGP.jpg
dFFxzE.jpg
fJZa5U.jpg
yqNH8S.jpg
mwkWsU.jpg

Every year I try ti improve the Bonsai garden just a bit. Been working a LOT on it the past week. Built a wood fence to make a more attractive backdrop at the rear of the house, removed the black dirt on the path and replaced it with white marble chips, and put down tones of brown mulch. Not to mention about 1,453,73 hours of weeding this week lol

Agree with all above, looks great, especially compared to the original pics back in the early stages of it. Just needs a iced drink on the table and some koi in the pond and you've hit utopia.

Love it! My favorite is the tree in front of the bonsai painting. Would love to see what you could do with a mimosa tree. Looks like a nice place for a beer or a glass of sweet tea!

Looks good steeldrifter, here is my start with bonsai. I bought the one and then grew the other two from cuttings from the first, but cant remember what it was any ideas. I want to say its a ficus but not sure. Any way your garden looks awesome thanks for sharing

post-54821-0-79472000-1529534929_thumb.jpeg

Looks good steeldrifter, here is my start with bonsai. I bought the one and then grew the other two from cuttings from the first, but cant remember what it was any ideas. I want to say its a ficus but not sure. Any way your garden looks awesome thanks for sharing

Defiantly a ficus, by the leaf shape I'm gonna say maybe a Ficus triangularis. if it starts getting brown seeds/pods on it then you'll know for sure that's what it is.

OtLEVJ.jpg

My giant lily is finally opening up. It's about 4ft tall and has blooms bigger than your hand. I thought I was gonna miss the blooms this year with the upcoming trip but it popped open so I can see it.