Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Warning Points?

3 replies to this topic

#1 WJG

WJG

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:59 AM

I understand that I have to put up with the baitfisher designation until I pay my dues and contribute more.

What`s up with the 0 warning points under the post count ?  A couple years as a member and years before that I've never noticed any other poster with that note. Frankly I don't know nor care what a warning point is, just wondering why it is advertised that I have 0 of them.

#2 mikechell

mikechell

I'm Mr Freezemieser I'm Mr Snow!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,245 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:04 AM

You are the only one who can see "your" warning points.  So, even when the option was active, no on else could see yours.

That said, the option is not active.  

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#3 WJG

WJG

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:13 AM

Thanks Mike. You're on the ball this morning. Have a good one!

#4 Rocco

Rocco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:13 AM

Damn, always wanted a few warning points!

In my day I was thrown out of the Last Chance Saloon on Laramie Street in Denver and banned in The Lamb Pub in London.

I'd like to think I still have the knack.

Roccco

Reply to this topic