Fly Tying
zip

Life is crazy

Hey gents,Been a while since I've posted.Life happened!

Things have been crazy since before thanksgiving.I got engaged and bought a house,not much but I believe southern living will be paying me a visit when renovations are 100%.Found out my fiancé was pregnant and in the same week had a miscarriage.VA tried to cut my pension (bastards) but won that fight.Then driving down the road I had a bearing lock up on my silverado (thank God I was only going 15).

Now that spring is approaching and the southern rain has washed the bad away,the catfish and striper are getting ready to run and the bass and panfish in all the ponds are looking exceptionally hungry!I already have one trip planned with CaloosaBug since last year's was epic!

I hope you all had safe and happy holidays and I wish for your continued wellness in this still new year!

Tight lines and smelly hands!Steve

HEY I have been wondering where you have been. I almost called you last week to see if you were alright. So sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Congrats on the engagement though. Hope things even out for ya a bit more now and you can relax and enjoy some fishing this spring.

Happy New Year

And a happy one to you as well!

HEY I have been wondering where you have been. I almost called you last week to see if you were alright. So sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Congrats on the engagement though. Hope things even out for ya a bit more now and you can relax and enjoy some fishing this spring.

I appreciate it,buddy!Give me a holler as I misplaced your number amidst the chaos!How's everything going up your way?

Will shoot ya a Pm. Going well, kind of the calm before the storm. Always slow for rod work from Nov-March then about mid March all hell breaks lose and everyone wants a rod with in a week lol

Glad to see you back on the forum bud. I hate to hear of your misfortune. It sucks when bad things happen to good people. Congrats on the house and engagement though. Looking forward to your visit. My fishing time will be limited the next month or so due to my first little girl making an appearance in 3 weeks. I am fishing a tournament on chobee next week though, but there won't be any fly rods on the deck. Fingers crossed she don't decide to show up early. Take care and gimme a holler anytime.

Jason-I'm looking forward to slamming some peacocks this year man!By the time July roles around I'm gonna need to be on a boat with some beer and good company!Congrats on the baby girl!

Bimini-All we can do is keep moving.If you quit swimming...you drown

Thanks

Speaking of peacock.. bimini is the one we should get some pointers from.

Welcome back. Congrats on the good news, my sympathies on the bad news. Glad to hear you've made it through both.

Thanks Mike!Good to see you're still about.

CB-He from around where they are?

Looking forward to seeing a salmon fly again! Love your work!

I have a couple I tied up from not too long ago that I'll post