Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

PhotoBucket back????

i can see it but i have an extension on my chrome browser that allows me to see third party photos

If the picture is a red/gold blingy popper and a silver blingy popper ... then yes, I can see it.

If it's a picture of a scantily clad, beautiful woman, then no ... it's not coming through properly.

And I don't have any photo viewing extras on this laptop.

If the picture is a red/gold blingy popper and a silver blingy popper ... then yes, I can see it.

If it's a picture of a scantily clad, beautiful woman, then no ... it's not coming through properly.

And Firefox has disabled the hotlink fix, so... I did read a few days ago about PB rewriting some software and photos being temporarily viewable, idk.

Oops. Only temporary ....

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/05/17/1508498/0/en/Photobucket-Introduces-New-Management-Team-and-Pricing-Plan-to-Address-Diverse-Customer-Needs-and-Re-establish-Customer-Trust.html

We have listened to you, and significantly lowered the price of the Photobucket plan offerings.

For a limited time all of your 3rd Party Hosted Images have been restored. Please login to choose the plan that best fits your needs to continue hosting your images.

If a Free plan is all you want, we have it! Want 3rd Party Image Hosting for your forum, website, blog, or online store, we have it! Want more storage.....yes, we have that too!