Fly Tying
TOM PRUETT

THE FLY TIERS BENCHSIDE REFERANCE

It came to day !!!And i have to say Iam glad i got this book..After reading it four about 6 hours i didnt even make a dent in it !! Theres so much info in this book Its GREAT.. If your thinking on getting one DO GET ONE !!!.Its worth it

Yep a great book/guide to methods indeed. I lucked out and found mine for only $45 about 5 years ago at a local shop and since then it's been THE book I keep at my bench. You would be hard pressed to not find what you need to know about how to do this or that in there.

Steve

invaluable information in that tome, Tom. I've borrowed in a few times from this tier and that, but really should get my own and have it handy...still so much to learn...

I've found mine to be a very worthwhile investment... right up there with a good vice.

- Charlie

Great book. Check your local library - ours has a tiny section on fly fishing/tying, but I've ordered more books from other regional libraries...so the collection is growing. Bonus: I live less than a block from there...

I pick up FLY PATTERNS BY RANDALL KAUFMANN thats thats a realy nice book to .. I still might get FLY TYERS OF THE WORLD still.

Leeson and Schollmeyer's book is the third book on fly tying that

I ever bought. Should have been the first. Every tier should have

it on their bench.

Mike