Okay, lets start with bowfishing and spearfishing. I am doing all my fishing in the Valdez harbor. I'm not sure why, but salmon come in in the fall. I think they lay eggs at that time.
1. Is it legal in saltwater?
2. How to tell a pink from a silver and a pink from a red?
3. Would a 15 pound peak draw weight bow work?
4. In Alaska, do you have to take a class to bow and spear fish?
Okay, now snagging.
1. How long should I wait before reeling in after the hook hits the water?
Finally, fly fishing.
1. What flies would work?
2. Do reds still keep their mouths open all the time?
3. Would on eggs sucking leech work?