Fly Tying
m_grieb

Trout Creations

Hey guys, I figured I would start a swap that will be interesting. This swap will be for flies intended for trout, but from your own recipe. Now if you dont want to pick your own creation, these flies can be variations of other famous flies, they just cannot precisely follow a popular recipe. An example would be an adams with a different color thrown in. Also, since i think its pointless to swap flies that wont ever be fished, try to keep the variations within the spectrum of trout fishing... So no extravagant colors put together like youd see on a pike fly or bass fly. Also, lets keep these a surprise so I dont want to see a picture of the comepleted flies or even the pattern until i get them. Ill take the first 12 to join with im in. Please toe tag all your flies and send them with adequate return postage. DUE DATE WILL BE APRIL 15, 2016

SWAP IS FULL

Swapmeister: m_grieb

1. Adam Saarinen-Address sent-received
2. Dubs-Address sent-received
3. Josephcsylvia ​Vicrider is filled in-address sent-received
4. Riffleriversteelheadslayer-Address sent
5. Piker20-Address sent-recieved
6. fishingbobnelson-Address sent-received
7. Davidr-Address sent-received
8. Horseshoes-Address sent-received
9. troutguy-Address sent-received
10. Netabrookie-Address sent-Received
11. Kudu-Address sent- Received
12. DavidHE-address sent-received

I forgot to note that if all flies are turned in early, i will send them back out the next day so I can start doing swaps regularly. Thanks

I 'd love to be in on this ! however I'm already in three so I'll pass for this time... but what a great swap. cant wait to see the pics.

No problem! I know a lot of swaps are happening, so its totally understandable. I will be posting photos after we finish this swap.

would anyone be interested in a farther due date? ill leave this up for a couple more days, but if there is no bites, ill try again another time.

Matt, we already have swaps running into April. I'd leave it awhile since it's a great idea but if it just doesn't get filled or even a good start it might be better to let some others wind down and then bring it back in a month or so. I would guess if you posted this next month I'd get in but have enough going already, plus I have one set floating around the mailroom somewhere that I just had to do a retie for and just finished tonight.

Good luck, glad to see some new SM jumping in since it breeds a better respect for what seems like a simple project until you're in the middle of it, or like me running 3 at a time once. Don't mix 'em up.

Vicrider, thanks for the ideas. Ill leave it up for a while but will try again if it doesnt get filled.

Adam, thanks for joining, the due date will be extended based on when this one gets filled.

Thanks,

Matt