WE ARE FULL!!
Time to host a new swap following our move. Ready? Ok, here's the scenario. You have just won a major sweepstakes and the prize is 4 weeks of fly fishing, all expenses paid. Your first week will be fishing the Catskills. Week 2 is a week in the Great Smokies. You will spend your 3rd week in Yellowstone, and the last week is fishing in the Southern Rockies. Sound like fun? Ok, here's the catch. You can take along only 1 fly box for the entire trip and you can only take 13 flies. The 12 swappers and the Swapmeister will stock that box. As you sign up, look at which flies have already been chosen and make your choice wisely. If you were the imaginary fisherman in this scenario, which flies would you want in your box? I would think you would want a tradition dry fly, a parachute dry, a nymph, a terrestrial and a streamer to name just a few. But which pattern? If you could only have 1 or 2 of each type of fly, what would you take and what would you leave behind?
The first 12 to sign up are in. All the standard swap rules and practices apply. (SASE, crush proof box, 12 flies, all the same pattern, size etc) When you sign up, specify what pattern you are tying. The swap is open. Who wants in?
1. Swapmeister - Peacock and Partridge Soft Hackle.
2. Fishingbobnelson - Bivisables - Received
3. Woodenlegs - Stimulator - Received
4. Wmw4 - Sculpin
5. Rick Zieger - PTN - Received
6. Troutguy - Thunder Creek BND
7. Vicrider - Crackleback/Dropper - Received
8. Trout - a - Control - Yellow Sally - Received
9. Joshpilon08 - Clouser Minnow - Received
10. Netabrookie - Royal Wulff - Received
11. J-Kno - Jig Style Frenchie - Received
12. Old Hat - Gold Ribbed Hare Flymph - Received
13. R2732 - 9-3 Bucktail - Received
WE ARE FULL!!