Fly Tying
islander727

Snook Flies Interest?

Anybody interested in doing a snook fly swap? I was thinking beach, but, any patterns would be accepted. Open to anyone interested.

Would it be mostly streamers in the 6" range? I could use them for bass...

Actually, most of what I see are not that big Dubs. The streamers seem around the 3" mark but also show crab and shrimp for snook. I also might be interested depending on due date. Over next few weeks I will have a bunch of guests in and out and end up with 2 granddaughters for summer. I'd also have to get an order out for saltwater hooks I guess to keep the work I do lasting longer for you salties who use them.

WOW!!! Here's fantastic site popped up aways down the google list. Makes the project look a lot more doable for many of us.

https://backwaterflyfishing.com/2016/06/24/top-7-snook-flies-for-this-season/

no hurry here either, but would like to get this going sooner rather than later. Have you contacted Steve about his approval of the swap?

PS, I believe a lot more people will join the swap once they actually see the swap open..

Put me down in the list if you do indeed host the snook fly swap. Thanks!

He doesnt have to get Steves approval thats never been the rule; as long as you have participated in 3 swaps you are good. He just needs to send Steve his contact info