Fly Tying
vicente

Any interest in a bugger swap?

My first swap should be finishing up in a couple weeks and I was thinking about running another when it's finished. My thoughts are 12 tyers 15 Flys each the standard dozen plus 3 wildcards. First 12 Any kind you want standard channel and hackle is fine make the last three fancy or all 15 fancy as buggers go anyways. Wild cards will be distributed randomly.

Cool I can't start it until my other is finished hopefully shortly after the 20th.

I wish I could, love tying and fishing buggers... And like your planning... Should know what other commitments I am facing by time the Favorite swap finishes out. Will let you know ... dozen Vanilla buggers and a dozen mayfly emergers should get to you in a few days.. Give me a critique on the Vanillas, either way ...

Vicente ... you can join more than one swap at a time. You just can't HOST more than one swap at a time.

vicente,

Post the swap on up...It will get filled I am almost confident it will...

I would be interested any idea on due date

I have to wait for my current swap to finish due date's the 20th I'd probably do 5 weeks from start date.