Fly Tying
Copperhead22

What is Your Favorite Fly to Tie

What is your favorite fly  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

personally small size 12-8 zonker streamers with the mylar bodies and rabbits strip backs, lots of cool eyes to fool with and not to mention head modification.

Druce

I love tying leeches and minnows. So Streamer.

Nymphs would be my second.

You might want to add dry flies.

streamers and deer-bugs are my favorites to tie,

you seem to have neglected to include standard Dry Fly as a choice in your poll- I would think that's a fairly important option.

anything that is over a size 6 and will catch a fish that will put up a memoradle fight :headbang:

I don't really have a favorite, I just like to tie! :) However, I voted streamers, because of the choices displayed, those are what I tie the most.

99% of my tying is poppers & streamers, with a few nymphs thrown in. :D

I don't really have a favorite, I just like to tie! :) However, I voted streamers, because of the choices displayed, those are what I tie the most.

99% of my tying is poppers & streamers, with a few nymphs thrown in. :D

I'm with you. I just like to tie and whatever pattern looks different and challenging then I tie it. I am trying to get a good collection of different patterns to send to cast for recovery so as of lately I don't have a favorite. I do love to tie extended bodies and adult drakes

Too many categories missing. Soft hackles are only behind Wooly Buggers in popularity. No dry flies? Saltwater?