Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Been a while...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 [email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

I haven't on the forum for quite a while and it's great catching up on what is new and seeing the fantastic flies everyone is tying!  Now, my question is, how do I go about changing my name?  Since I'm no longer a [email protected] , but still consider myself a novice considering the work I've seen here, I'd like to change my name to something different.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

#2 mikechell

mikechell

I LOVE SNOW ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

You can try contacting SteelDrifter.   He's the only moderator on the site that has any administrative abilities.  SmallieHunter is the only one who can actually do what you want ... but he's not paying much attention these days.

With only 22 posts to your screen name, the easiest thing will be to start a new account with a new name.

Or stick with this one, since no one actually judges you based on the moniker you have.  It's only a screen name.

We'll answer and ask question the same.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#3 [email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

Makes sense to me.  I'll stick with newbie...