Fly Tying
JohnP

Soft hackle/Flymph swap

Now that the Bergman swap is finally winding down, I am ready to host another swap. This will be for six tiers, plus myself. Each participant will choose one soft hackle and one flymph, and tie six of each, for a total of one dozen flies. Those flies will then be toe-tagged and sent to me in an appropriate container (altoids tin or similar), with either a self-addressed, stamped envelope or money for postage. If you don't think you can make the deadline, then please don't sign up.

Swap is now full. Thanks everybody for joining.

1. Johnny Utah - Hare's ear flymph/BWO softy (Received)

2. Kbranch - Partridge and Green/Rusty Monkey flymph (Received)

3. Rockworm - Iron blue wingless/Pale watery dun (Received)

4. Houndog - Grouse and orange/Hare lug and plover flymph (Received)

5. Trout Patrol - Black stone flymph/March brown soft hackle (Received)

6. Old Hat - Egg Layer/Old Blue Dun (Received)

S/M. John P - March Brown flymph/Pheasant tail soft hackle (Done)

Welcome to the three of you. Looks like this will fill up fast. For those who miss out, I think Crackleback was plotting a soft hackle swap of his own. :headbang:

for my Flymph i will tie a Rusty Monkey Flymph. as I said earlier a partridge ad green soft hackle. can't wait to see the results of this swap :yahoo:

Welcome to the three of you. Looks like this will fill up fast. For those who miss out, I think Crackleback was plotting a soft hackle swap of his own. :headbang:

That I am. I PMed the Mods earlier today. I'll let yours fill up first then start mine.

-Mike

I'm in...Fly's TBA...have to do some research on a flymph and a good soft hackle pattern

Welcome, Trout Patrol. One more spot ...

That I am. I PMed the Mods earlier today. I'll let yours fill up first then start mine.

-Mike

Thanks Mike. Who knows, I may end up joining yours, too. :D

After some research and my personal experience, i'm going to tie a Black Stone Flymph and a March Brown Soft

Duly noted. Looks like some interesting patterns, so far. We just need one more tier and we are set. :yahoo: