Fly Tying
SuperiorFlies

Hello from the U.P.!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to "formally" introduce myself here.

My name is Brandon and I am the owner of Superior Flies, LLC. I am from a small town in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan! I have been following this forum for several years, but just recently created an account so I could become more involved. I look forward to sharing my fly tying and fishing experiences with you all and learning about yours as well!

Welcome to the active side of the site, again.

Glad to have you and looking forward to some stories from the U.P. ... as long as it's not, "Escanaba in da Moonlight". dry.png

Welcome to the active side of the site, again.

Glad to have you and looking forward to some stories from the U.P. ... as long as it's not, "Escanaba in da Moonlight". dry.png

No worries there!

Looks like a good start on your site. Are you planning a brick-n-mortar, or strictly online?

Thanks! Brick and mortar may be a possibility in the future, but for now I'm focusing on online sales. The problem with having a physical storefront where I live is that the demand for a fly shop is extremely low and that it would probably end up costing me more than I would make. However, I do plan on continuing to expand my online and many of my flies are available in local sporting goods stores.

Welcome from Florida! You must be joining at just about the same time the first snow is coming down.

You hit that nail on the head! High temp of 37 degrees today and we are under a winter storm advisory for tonight... Tying season has begun!