Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

HEY XAVI!!!!!

Just wanted to let you fellas know that there is now a third Kentuckian (via South America) on the site!! Jump in Xavier and hold on...the currents can get a bit swift here!!!! Welcome aboard...going to be in Backwaters next Saturday for a little tying...stop by and we can do some of those flashy Copepr Johns we talked about!

Goll dern. Now we need a couple more clarksvilleians to get on here. LOL. That`s prolly a long shot, but oh well. LOL! How far are yall from Ballard County in Kentucky? We joint own a goose huntin farm up there a go usually twice a year. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I don't travel any further west than Frankfort, Grayson....bunch of damn crazies out that way when you get fruther out than that!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ok. Good thing I didn`t live in Kentucky, I think I`d have to kick your ass. Also ready to kick your ass over that stupid goose. LOL!-redneck

Welcome Xavier dont worry just becuase you know chris we wont hold that against you. wink.gif

and redneck you get that goose in the mail yet?hope you wrapped it in plastic! laugh.gif

SD

Xavier,

Welcome aboard you don't know what you've gotten yourself into!!!! The crazies are on the loose and it's GREAT.

We have a real good time here and lot's of folks willing to help. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Fatman