Fly Tying
novabass

featheremporium.com?

Have any of you ordered from this site before? I just wanted to know if this is a legitimate place to order hackle? They have a ton of stuff available, but I wasn't sure how reliable they are.

Thanks

Have any of you ordered from this site before? I just wanted to know if this is a legitimate place to order hackle? They have a ton of stuff available, but I wasn't sure how reliable they are.

Thanks

Have not done business with them, but they have been around for a time, and they have a good reputation as a source for harder to get materials.

I had email contact with him about some stuff and then when I was ready to order I couldn't get any responses. Was only a couple of capes nothing to difficult. Interested in others experience, it is a great site.

Cheers

Leigh

Geez being a bait fisherman is a bit harsh.

its the software, not what you are

keep posting and sooner or later you'll be knighted to "advanced member"

Your designation is just based on the number of posts or replies.

Stick around here long enough and you're apt be called a lot worse things than bait fisherman. Not that it's ever happened to me, of course.

Stick around here long enough and you're apt be called a lot worse things than bait fisherman. Not that it's ever happened to me, of course.

Worse happened to you.. it hasnt been the same around here since those pictures of you in the drag queen show came out.

Worse happened to you.. it hasnt been the same around here since those pictures of you in the drag queen show came out.

I spilled my coffee tongue.png

That's nothing...

I sprayed Coke Zero on my screen...lol

Murray

That's nothing...

Murray

Hahahahhahaha!

That's nothing...

Murray

Hahahahhahaha!

Nothing to add ... just wanted to see another quote box.

I'm afraid I can't keep the above going, LOL. I have, however, ordered from the Feather Emporium a few times. I have gotten mixed size or color hackles in 100 packs and been very happy with them. I really like their Winger Patches for dry fly wings. They're a good resource.

Wow, I've gone from Bait Fisherman to Beginner. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

recent photos show streamdancer is cousins to our friend PJ

post-10925-0-15619400-1374549398_thumb.jpg

And upon further investigation a look into his fishing tackle storage shows his true baits

post-10925-0-36377500-1374549458_thumb.jpg

And then he has the gull to advocate stuff like this

post-10925-0-96966800-1374549489_thumb.jpg

there now being a baitfisherman isn't the worst thing that has happened to you on here welcome to the site