Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hayemaker

From Eastern Oregon

Hello everyone, I've been trolling around this place for a few months now and made a post in the new section a couple weeks ago. I'm am relatively new to the craft. I can "tie" a couple flys reasonably well. I am eager to learn more about this very fun hobby and look forward to all the advice and constructive criticism I will be receiving.

Welcome to the site, Haye. Glad to have you on the active side of posting. Pictures !!! Not only will it allow us to help, if you're seeking that, but it will also be a record of your improvements as you get better.

Pretty soon, you won't need the " " around "tie".

We

Hello everyone, I've been trolling around this place for a few months now and made a post in the new section a couple weeks ago. I'm am relatively new to the craft. I can "tie" a couple flys reasonably well. I am eager to learn more about this very fun hobby and look forward to all the advice and constructive criticism I will be receiving.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum, your skills will improve quickly with suggestions from our members. We have world renowned experts posting here, even one from Finland, but he sometimes uses bad language ;) Just remember to ignore the Smartazz remarks... that would be mikechell and FRn.... Carry On