Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

need a tyer for the bugger swap.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:20 PM

One of the participants had to drop out so there's one spot open if anyone would like to fill it. It's shaping up to be a great swap lots of well tyed buggers and a large variety in styles and sizes.

#2 Mark Knapp

Mark Knapp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:03 PM

I'd love to do it. I'll check in at the "fly swap" thread and get the particulars.

#3 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:05 PM

Awesome Mark, great to have you.

#4 Mark Knapp

Mark Knapp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:10 PM

Awesome Mark, great to have you.

Yep, I've been thinking about doing some swaps. The buggers is a great one to do it on.

#5 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:18 PM

Yea I always enjoy hosting it, always a good selection of flys, this one is looking really good I was even considering just tying another dozen so I could get 2 sets.