Fly Tying

Bass Swap reminder

March 1 is the mailing deadline for the bass swap. Remember you have to tie 12 flies. I tied up a dozen gurglers for the swap. Remember to include a self addressed, stamped envelope with your flies. Just send me a PM when you`re ready for my address. Oh, and just a reminder, about those flies for that kid that I know, who wants to get into fly fishin. Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

15 BC Rockers sent in the mail today. Keep the extras, no need to send me one of my own back.

By the way, say hi to my mom and dad if you can. They just moved to Clarksville last spring. They live in some subdivision with street names that have a cartoon caharacter theme to them.

Thanks Redneck. Can't wait to see 'em all.

Brinx

QUOTE (redneckfisherman @ Feb 18 2004, 09:34 PM)
Remember to include a self addressed, stamped envelope with your flies.

Thats an important part of any swap guys dont forget!

Sorry Al, been a long, LONG weekend. From right after school until noon today, every minute of day light, plus about three hours after dark on Friday, me and my buddy have been building a pen for some ducks. I have been working on this one project for 6 hours, and have baseball practice for 3 1/2 hours today. You put all of those together, and you just don`t have much free time. I will PM them to you now though. Sorry again for the delay.

Brinx- Send me a PM telling me the subdivision name, cause it might be close to me. Maybe in a few years if you come down to visit them, we could hook up and go fishin or somethin. Just a thought. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hook, line, and sinker- I got yours the other day. I also didn`t know what the toe tag was. I got it now though. Just saw your post in the wooly bugger pics. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Flies went out yesterday. I had a real winner of a clerk at USPS. The return postage is on the envelope, but you might want to check it before you send it back to me to make sure it's enough. I'll send you any difference.

Hey Redneck,

Just curious if you received my flies yet? They were mailed out last Friday. Don't mean to bug. Remember, this is my first swap so I'm particularly excited to see all the flies come back.

Thanks again,

Brinx

Sorry guys, this is just a test. I'm still learning this system. I just wanted to see if the picture I assigned actually comes up or not.

Thanks for understanding,

Brinx

I think yours came in yesterday, but dad forgot to bring them back from the office. So far, I have recieved two sets of flies, and this is gonna be a good swap if all are this good. I`m sure all yall will be excited with the ones I`ve gotten, and I`m sure the rest will be just as good. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

As of last night, I have recieved four sets of flies. All are extremely nice!!!! I`m looking forward to getting the rest. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck