Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Has this site been down for everybody or just me?

I haven't been able to log in here for a few days. It is just me or everybody? It's been really affecting my work and home life. Been getting way too much done around here without the diversion. It's a serious problem.

Does it happen often?

Its been down. Apparently the bandwidth was reached. Been too busy with work and tying for trophy swordfish to do my preferred tiny flies.

I would love to see some flies for trophy swordfish. Would that be the same as for all bill fish, marlin and sail fish or would they be just for swordfish in particular? I'm not sure if their habitats overlap. As I remember, swordfish are off the north east coast of US, and billfish are mostly around Hawaii.

Its been down. Apparently the bandwidth was reached. Been too busy with work and tying for trophy swordfish to do my preferred tiny flies.

do you need a 27wt fly rod and a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFast sinking line?

Mark- This has been a problem for me for the last couple of days. But this is the first time since I became a member (10+ years.) I'm sure the moderators will fix it ASAP.

Thank's Will, and the moderating team. I was afraid my better half would find another way for me to spend my idle time..... but then she wouldn't be able to look at Steve's gardening, fish tanks, remodeling, and other list of accomplishments.

I've been having the same problem. I did get in one time during the last few days, but that was it.

Mark- This has been a problem for me for the last couple of days. But this is the first time since I became a member (10+ years.) I'm sure the moderators will fix it ASAP.

Perfect, thanks. I was just hoping I wouldn't invest a bunch of time here only to have it go down a bunch. I feel better now.

I have been busy setting up a new computer, but when I did check in, it too two days to get a live site.

yep two days, I've had that pop up before but usually got through on a refresh

thanks Utyer!!

508 Resource Limits reached Message since Friday 12/7/18.

How about Updating the Site Software, or checking to see if you're the Recipient of a DDoS attack?

:(