Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MW69

Adult Caddis

Hi,

here is an adult Caddis. Maybe you like it...

MW

I see you list among your favorites Tarpon, redfish and snook. Looks like you might spend some time in Florida.... I didn't think you could find those species in Germany.

Also you have a nice website. Be nicer if it could be translated so more people could appreciate it. You have a whole lot of really nice flies posted... very realistic. Do you tie those realistic flies for clients to fish with?

Hi,

first, I want to say thank you all for your nice comments :-) ... Then, specially to FlaFly:

You are absolutely correct. I used to live in Florida for some Time. Exactly it was Miami and Naples. I love to fish for Snook, Redfish & Tarpon and you are correct again, those species we don't have here in Germany. Also I forgot to renew the Link to my actual Website, what I've corrected. Thanks for that again :-)

And all the realistic flies that I tie are just for fun. They are not made for fishing ...

MW

Much better. Some of us (me) don't have Facebook but still much of it is viewable. Great photos!

Mike.... you gotta see those ants! (scroll through the photos)

Yeah, I've seen MW's ant. That might have been when I first started suspecting him of sticking a hook in a real bug and pretending he tied it.