Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Get well Mike!

I'm sure Mike (Mikechell) would not mind me posting this. I got a call from him this morning, I was out but got his message and tried calling him back but haven't spoke yet. Anyway Mike had a quadruple bypass a few days ago. Said on the message he was doing fine but I'm sure you all join me in saying to Mike get well and get back soon. Hope some nice get well messages might lift his spirits a bit.

Get well Mike, got a summer full of fishing ahead of you!

Best wishes Mile. Get well soon, those fish need you to provide entertainment and exercise.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are going to feel like. You have lots of energy once the healing is done!

Wow, glad he is doing ok, this group just got slammed with bad health/medical stuff these last few weeks/month.

Get well soon Mike.

wow, he was fine a few months ago .i wish him a complete recover im sure he is blaming it on his cold stay in illinois this winter! at least he can do some tying in between rehab

GET WELL MY FRIEND

Hey Mike don't let the fish on that river get too long a break, get better.

Yeah Rich, I just spoke to him on the phone not even 2 weeks ago and he was fine then, must have just hit him all the sudden. He sounded good in the message thankfully, but I was really shocked to hear it.

Speedy recovery Mike. I know all you (ex) marines are tough.