Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

TFF:The new guy.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 TFF Staff

TFF Staff

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:08 PM

Hey everyone. I'm new here and really like what I see so far. Looking foreward to settling in here over time.

A little about myself....

I live in Windsor and fish Michigan and Ontario. Through the summer it's primarily smallmouth bass on the fly and the occasional outing for trout. Fall, winter and spring I get out when I can for steelhead and salmon. That being said, I love fishing. I'm not too picky about what I'm catching.

My focus over the last 4 years or so has been fly fishing with great enthusiasm. I love to tie and am always tinkering at the vice with something new. I'm a gear head through and through, cool fly reels, fast action rods, new lines, tying vices.....bring it on! I love the stuff. Perhaps too much... My go to rod for smallies is my 5wt TFO TiCr-X, my trout rod is a 4wt TFO Finesse and my newest addition is a Beulah 8/9 switch rod which is my new favorite.

Again, looking foreward to chatting and hopefully seeing you streamside,

CB
(Chris Brown)

Reply To This Topic: http://www.talkflyfi...showtopic=16697