Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Classified section needs help..

33 replies to this topic

#31 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,066 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

No beer...I quit drinking back in my 30's ...but you are welcome to replace the beer with some "Absolute Zero" Monster Energy Drinks. I go through that stuff on the order of two cases per month lol ;)

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=je3rQevW-cw

#32 Simplejack

Simplejack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

Geez, that's alot. Stay up for days tying flies lol

Tying Flies Since October 2013 

HMH SX Pedestal Vise with Dr. Slick Tools.

#33 Rolf Jacobsen

Rolf Jacobsen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:34 AM

Steve that much caffeine is bad for you. Just because we care about you, Mike and I will come down to supervise you as you take on the daunting task. Hell, it’s the very least we can do for you. You buy the beer for us by the way…………………. :)

Brook Trout are God's way of saying everything is going to be all right.

#34 mikechell

mikechell

Cold weather afficando- Give me Snow or give me death!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,788 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

Weeeellll , if Steve's buying, I'll take some Butterscotch Schnapps.  (Yes, I have a sweet tooth)

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

Reply to this topic