Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Can't log on to rod building forum

2 replies to this topic

#1 jimk

jimk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

Rod building forum remembers my login enough to let me see new content but says my user name or password is incorrect if I try to sign in. It will not let me create a new account and will not send the reset password email to me either.

#2 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,198 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Jim send an email to Will directly as I personally can't help with the log in issues myself. His email is wmullis@gmail.com

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#3 jimk

jimk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Thanks - sent

Reply to this topic