Fly Tying
LP ID 66

Salmon Flyswap

I would like to host my first swap info has been sent in

I would like to do a salmon fly swap for the big bugs that are coming just around the corner. You can do either a dry fly or a nymph. I would like a rather quick turn around. Sometime early in May I will post the date once I see how many would like to participate. I will be providing my salmon fly I use on the henrys fork with a dropper nymph as well, seems to always work for my group... first twelve will get in... Would love to see some different patterns out there people enjoy using.

1 Travis Bille

2 Kudu

3 Vic

4 atxdiscgolfer

5 nanumcreek

LP people not feeling the love. I was going to conduct a big dry fly swap a little later for western rivers and limit to 6 is the only reason I didn't sign up. If it were less tyers I would have. I've got a salt trip planned right away. The time I fished the Snake I fished a Chernobyl with a opossum dropper. I've been wanting to try my hand on an Amy's ant.

Drop to six and I'd be one of them. I have a tendency to stretch myself too thin and the swaps I've been doing recently I've really tried to step up my quality to come somewhat nearer what most others are capable of. I would need time to do a good job on your swap and count me in if you get 6 to go. And Kudu, I've already got a great idea in mind for your swap.

Vic can I count you?

Drop to six and I'd be one of them. I have a tendency to stretch myself too thin and the swaps I've been doing recently I've really tried to step up my quality to come somewhat nearer what most others are capable of. I would need time to do a good job on your swap and count me in if you get 6 to go. And Kudu, I've already got a great idea in mind for your swap.

Kudu can I talk you into it? I moved it to six. I will provide two dry flies and a nymph. I have lots of materials for these and can crank them out

LP people not feeling the love. I was going to conduct a big dry fly swap a little later for western rivers and limit to 6 is the only reason I didn't sign up. If it were less tyers I would have. I've got a salt trip planned right away. The time I fished the Snake I fished a Chernobyl with a opossum dropper. I've been wanting to try my hand on an Amy's ant.

Kudu can I talk you into it? I moved it to six. I will provide two dry flies and a nymph. I have lots of materials for these and can crank them out

I tied an Amy's Ant beefed up with salmon fly colors last night. Looks pretty good. I think that will be my submission.