Fly Tying
Trouta_Control

Postfly box

I have been a subscriber for about a year. I enjoy tying the new patterns, plus there are always a few gifts in the box as well. I recently changed from the trout tying box to the Steelhead/Salmon tying box for the Fall. You get enough material for a dozen flies, many times either six of two different sizes or six of two slightly different patterns.

it looks like a cool idea--I've seen ads on Facebook but always scrolled past. I'm trying to look at the website now but it doesn't seem very user-friendly, at least not with Windows 7/Explorer (which is what I'm stuck with at work). I'll try again at home tonight on Windows 10/Firefox.

Has anyone subscribed to "Postfly Box?" I wasn't sure if it would be something to not only look forward to every month, but to help learn new patterns/accrue more materials.

https://subscribe.postflybox.com/subscribe/

I looked around and I don't get it .

I don't see any examples of what you're getting for your money.

???

it looks like a cool idea--I've seen ads on Facebook but always scrolled past. I'm trying to look at the website now but it doesn't seem very user-friendly, at least not with Windows 7/Explorer (which is what I'm stuck with at work). I'll try again at home tonight on Windows 10/Firefox.

Okay, I was able to navigate the website much more easily from my home laptop, but still didn't find it that helpful, so I went and watched one of the unboxing videos. Looks like a nice deal, especially for people who are new to fly fishing and fly tying. That being said, I'm saving up for a float tube and some other stuff over this coming fall and winter, so I'd rather put my money toward that at present. :)