Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Brrrrr...! How low can you go?

95 replies to this topic

#91 Flat Rock native

Flat Rock native

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

That is an awesome name for a liquor store. I love it! Dropped some animals off in Montana to be skinned for fur once and the lady proprietors proudly wore shits called the skinning bitches. One to two dollars per hide.

IMG_0272.JPG IMG_2922.PNG

Are them bitches any good at skinning out a field dressed, free ranging MoP? hide prices are up, up, up...
Kenduardo's Lure & Fly

Buffalo, Wyoming

Happily living in "Longmire's" county

😎

#92 Bimini15

Bimini15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

Here we go...
Watch them sell Big Bird saddles next.
You heard it here first.
Bimini15

#93 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

Mike west, what part of ca are you from? Sounds like where I'm from.

#94 Mike West

Mike West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

Mike west, what part of ca are you from? Sounds like where I'm from.

Bridgeport...50 miles North of Mammoth,CA....80 miles south of Carson City, NV. On Hwy 395
Town sits at about 6800 ft and surrounded by peaks 8000-10,000 ft
Cold air sinks...Brrrrrr

I used to live on a ranch (winter care taker) and the property boundary backed up to Yosemite national Park
I use to win bets at the bar that I could catch trout out of my bedroom window. Had a jar of salmon eggs and a Mickey Mouse fishing pole from Walmart just to win bets.

#95 Bimini15

Bimini15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

I used to live on a ranch (winter care taker) and the property boundary backed up to Yosemite national Park
I use to win bets at the bar that I could catch trout out of my bedroom window. Had a jar of salmon eggs and a Mickey Mouse fishing pole from Walmart just to win bets.

That’s a great story right there, and it sounds like beautiful country.
Bimini15

#96 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

Yea I'm familiar with bridge port my dad endurance races horses down there a few times a year, I grew up north of Truckee

Reply to this topic