Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Norm Norlander and Norvise

5 replies to this topic

#1 bullhead

bullhead

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

Hello.  Anyone have information on the 'transition" of the company? I hope he is well.

Bullhead

#2 flytire

flytire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

what have you heard?

Someone stole my coffee cup. Now I have to go to the police station and look at mug shots.

I was about to tell a joke about time travelling, but you guy's didnt like it.

#3 bullhead

bullhead

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:35 PM

Check link below. No other information about Norm.

https://norvise.com/

#4 Mike West

Mike West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

I don’t get it.
Website works you can still buy it.
???

#5 Bugsy

Bugsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:01 PM

I got the email yesterday. I didnt read anything into it other than another party will be the contact. I communicated with him over the holidays and learned there have been some health challenges in the home. Hes probably spread a little thin and got someone to help with the cust svc end.

#6 utyer

utyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

I got the same email, and it looks like Tim O'Neill is going to be handling all customer service and contacts.  I know I also got a notice on Facebook that Nor-vice was moving their operations into a new location.  

"We have met the ememy, and he is us." Pogo by Walt Kelly

Reply to this topic