Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Gene L

My Bug Box

Friend of mine built this. Sides are walnut, top is birch. The central shelf folds down and mounts my HMH vise...I took pictures of the vise mounted, but it didn't come out.

I think it's wonderful.

P1010152.jpg

I paid him! He's not THAT good of a friend! :) He's a pro woodworker. Said he wouldn't mind doing it again since he has the dimensions down and the techniques.

Very nice. It is wonderful. It has good hardware, a great logo on the lid and although it's hard to tell from the pictures it seems to have dovetail joinery, possibly half lapped dovetails. Great piece.

Very nice. It is wonderful. It has good hardware, a great logo on the lid and although it's hard to tell from the pictures it seems to have dovetail joinery, possibly half lapped dovetails. Great piece.

Finger joints.

I like having things in one place.

Okay, I'm the guy always shopping for new things. I'm thinking that would make a great storage and travel kit. How much $$$ does he need and if you'd sooner not publish please shoot me a PM.