Fly Tying
GLoy

Bluegill hunter swap

Ok I know your out there, the guys that get up with the goal of going to the lake to catch a large mess of gills to put in the freezer. And most of you that do this have that one fly that produces, I know I do. So this is your swap! Get that secret little gill getter out and share it with like minded guys and/or gals. This will be open for 12 and myself, so send a dozen of those little secrets...you will not get one of your own back. All the usual applies. Tags, postage, ect. Due Date will be April 28th. No need to include pattern name as most of these are a secret. So let's go! Get in here and let's catch some gills this summer!!

Sm: gloy. Done
1: powershooter Rec'd
2: Vicrider. Rec'd
3: LilDave. Rec'd
4: ColonelMel Rec'd
5: RickZieger. Rec'd
6: dflanagan. Rec'd
7: Bryon Anderson. Rec'd
8: stabgnid Rec'd
9: eastern fly. Rec'd
10: Floyd. Rec'd
11: Kudu. Rec'd
12: breambuster. Rec'd

Oh wow. Im keen. Being an ozzie i can't target gills because they are not here. However, i have an awesome little nymph I've been using on tilapia that i would like to see used on your gills.

Will you have me?

Thanks guys you are all in. LilDave im ok with that, just be sure to have them in on time.

28thy April?

I'll get them tied this week and in the mail as soon as I can.

Are you in Kevin? Cmon just have to say the words. Lil Dave yes 28th of April. Glad to have you all!