Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Quest for the classic

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:04 PM

https://www.instagra...id=z94kpzp9g2sk

I got a early Christmas present today
I ordered this book and wasn't expecting it until after Christmas.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#2 utyer

utyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:05 PM

Well Merry Christmas to you.

"We have met the ememy, and he is us." Pogo by Walt Kelly

#3 Bruce Derington

Bruce Derington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

That has a ton of info , and comes with a dvd, u will spend hours with this. Merry Xmas to u and family

Bruce Derington

#4 cphubert

cphubert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:42 PM

Merry Christmas eastern fly, great choice in books and on to another path in fly tying. Best wishes. 

#5 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:52 PM

That has a ton of info , and comes with a dvd, u will spend hours with this. Merry Xmas to u and family

Mine didn't come with a DVD. It would have been nice.

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#6 dflanagan

dflanagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:55 PM

Heckuva nice present, man. That guy does some nice work and I can't wait to see some pics of flies you've tied.
Tight lines,
David

#7 Bruce Derington

Bruce Derington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

Kevin
Sorry Kevin, wrong book, this is the one I was thinking about

Attached Thumbnails

• 123639C9-17A4-4A1B-82F2-8C74D92715EF.jpeg

Bruce Derington

#8 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 02:42 PM

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, wrong book, this is the one I was thinking about

Is that the one you said I could borrow?

Kevin