Fly Tying

Looks pretty to me and honestly it is quite refreshing seeing more classic patterns in this forum rather than the throng of tubes and leeches. I will say you might be pleased with what the JC will add, a better swimming action and profile. You can tell how a dee will shimmy just by blowing towards its head, wings should vibrate up and down and jc will give even more shimmy. If i were to change anything else i would reduce the wing length just a touch, otherwise killer! I personally can't wait to throw some dee's in those tailouts where the steelhead hang and the egg chuckers cannot get them without hanging up :)

Thanks a lot, Jam. My thoughts are pretty much identical to yours: wings a hair too long, and I shouldn't have forgotten the JC eyes. I'll probably put a couple on, and mess up the head. :) But, its a fishing fly, and I can't wait to swing it. I very much appreciate your help and comments!