Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

She's a beaut Clark a real beaut!

I always like to get all the lights up so I can turn them on for the family at Thanksgiving to start the season. Didn't know if I was going to do it all this year as busy as I have been lately, but 12 hours over 2 days in cold, rain & snow and I just finished in the nick of time.

fwLtnu.jpg
QEufp3.jpg
pFEHzS.jpg
alkzAX.jpg
opzgFC.jpg
5Zonx1.jpg
T18BBU.jpg
1uscAo.jpg
RlkA1v.jpg
QO5uaf.jpg
ZUxqs5.jpg

BeJesus Steve!

That's worthy of Indian Village!. (At least decades ago, Indian Village was the place to go for elegant light shows. Now you may have to shoot your way in and out I guess.)

Do they have to suspend use of the chair at Jackson when your lights are lit?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Rocco

Well so much for that, I thought you one of the more stable individuals in the forum Steve !! Now I know you're certifiably nuts LOL !

I have to admire your determination. I use to decorate for Christmas but once the kids moved on the first thing I threw out were the Halloween decorations. A month later all the thanksgiving decorations went in the trash. A few weeks later all the Christmas decorations were tossed. Now they come home to see a wonderful spotlight shining brightly on a wreath. Only takes15 minutes to set up. Now If I can only convince weezy to ditch the live tree. That's a work in progress.

The power bill might have been higher ... but I really appreciated the warmer temperatures you generated. Yes, I felt them all the way over here !!!!