Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Bass gurgler YouTube video

That would be a decent early morning first light of day lure around here. During the day or in the early evening though, the bass here really like some hackles or legs sticking out someplace, be it behind the foam in a collar at the hook bend or sticking out from under the foam. And they love chartreuse/ yellows and white. Black for bottom fishing in the spring of the year or top water at first light of day, chartreuse on top later on. I don't have to think about bass or gurgler fishing for a few months yet, it doesn't get started till mid may around here, for LM bass anyway. you could bang a smallie on top with that fly in early April at first light or maybe even a big brown trout.

I liked your video Flats, the fly has some potential here for certain light conditions ( the music sucked but I've concluded that we totally have different tastes there).

I've said it before but the music still puts me off of the video bigtime. I know your choices are limited because of copyright laws but I would avoid jazz at all costs. The weird time signatures and just the fact that it is all over the place scrambles my brain and somewhat depresses me LOL

Nice job on the video Flats! Not trying to start anything, but I really liked the music. The trumpet in the harmon mute without the shank was really nice and reminded me of an updated version of what we used to hear on the Peter Gunn series.

Nice fly. Only addition I may make is an additional piece of foam on top to add some more resistance for the gurgler motion. While i enjoyed the trumpet, the rest of it was a little too jazzy for me.....but hey, i have a volume switch. :-). Thanks again. i may tie some up today.