Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Rules and Guidelines

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 DFix

DFix

New and improved, guaranteed to handle 3.4 gigs of translation per minute!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:26 AM

Notice:

Fly Tying Forum or its Management is not responsible for transactions completed through this Forum.

All transactions are presumed to be in good faith between the parties. Please consider a Site Maintenance Donation upon completion of your transaction. The Donation Link is located at top left of th Main Page.

Trading Post Guidelines: All Members MUST! abide by these guidelines or entries shall be deleted/edited immediately and without notice.

Individual Non-Commercial Member Posts: There is a Forty (40) general board post minimum in place before qualifying to enter items into the Trading Floor. All new members are asked to refrain from postings until that level of participations is satisfied. All for sale posts are invisible until a moderator approves it and usually takes between 24-72hrs to show up on the site.

All Commercial Postings must obtain approval from Management prior to listing. A listing fee may be required. Contact the Moderator/Admin for review/approval.

If violations of policies are noted at any level, Management reserves the right to immediately remove any posting from the Trading Floor and lock out further access prior to resolving any disputes.

Payment: If any entity has some facility to accept credit card payments, it will immediately be considered a Commercial Enterprise. If a member does not satisfy any prior approval requirement, their posting will be deleted and the account locked against further listings.

Links: Any link(s) provided for any listed product(s)/service(s) SHALL BE CERTIFIED BY THE POSTER to be free of Pop-up or other Aggravating Uselessness prior to listing.

Edit: Because some people could not read these rules we have decided that all new topics have to be approved before being made public.

#2 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

When I grow up, I'm moving to Florida !!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,874 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

All new members please READ

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

When I grow up, I'm moving to Florida !!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,874 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Just bumping this because I have had to delete at least 12 posts in the past week from people with ZERO posts that don't bother to read the rules. Please read people, you need 40 posts to post a for sale. Come on people, it's not that hard. READ.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

#4 mikechell

mikechell

I LOVE SNOW ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,746 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:43 AM

Any threads that have been dormant for more than a month will be deleted.  If you're still trying to sell/buy the item(s) ... open a new thread.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis