Fly Tying
flytire

a very extensive hook conversion chart

...and saber, togen, hanak, grip, skalka, kamasan, drennan, the fly shop etc etc etc. but what chart does? :blink:

anything better?

...and saber, togen, hanak, grip, skalka, kamasan, drennan, the fly shop etc etc etc. but what chart does? :blink:

anything better?

True, I don't use any of those brands though. I think if I have a day of nothing to do this summer, I'll try making a "master" hook chart with all of those brands as well as the common ones.

hopefully the tyers who do use the brands on the conversion chart will appreciate the effort that went into creating it. its certainly not an easy task. many hours of research must have been involved.

...and saber, togen, hanak, grip, skalka, kamasan, drennan, the fly shop etc etc etc. but what chart does? blink.gif

anything better?

Hey Everybody,

Glad you like the chart. Looks like I have some more work to do. I will try to update the chart in the near future with the other brands along with Allen hooks. Anybody know of others I missed?

I do have a few other resources on my blog. It is still a work in progress. Anybody know of other resources you would like to see all in one place?

rvrwader.blogspot.com

...and saber, togen, hanak, grip, skalka, kamasan, drennan, the fly shop etc etc etc. but what chart does? blink.gif

anything better?

Hey Everybody,

Glad you like the chart. Looks like I have some more work to do. I will try to update the chart in the near future with the other brands along with Allen hooks. Anybody know of others I missed?

I do have a few other resources on my blog. It is still a work in progress. Anybody know of other resources you would like to see all in one place?

rvrwader.blogspot.com

Holy Smokes, Rvrwader ... awesome work put into those charts. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down, friend. If they want all those other companies included, let them do some of the work.

All y'all complainers (y'all is one person, all y'all is plural) take just one of rvrwaders brand and make the comparisons to one of your favorites, send it to him so he can include it.

Not willing to do that much work? Then quit complainin'.

That's the most complete I've seen so far. In addition to the others, White River (Bass Pro's Fly Brand) has quite an extensive line of hooks, readily available.