Fly Tying
Prybis

lost rod

I was at Hatchery Creek in Kentucky fishing over the weekend. My friend and I left about 1 PM on 2-24 to return to Indiana. In a haste to leave I left my rod on top of his truck. I know it is a long shot but hopefully the person that finds it is will to return it. I can describe the rod and reel.

Thanks,

Mike Prybis

Just in case someone honest did find your rig, you might try the local fishing stores or the police. If I found someone's stuff those are the two places I would think to try and reunite the stuff with the rightful owner.

If it has any identifying marks (ID numbers are the best) you can inquire at most pawn shops to see it it's been pawned at any shop across the Country.

I feel for ya'. I had a rather valuable bamboo UL spin rod with an antique Mitchell 308 on it. Stopped to fish a pond on the way to Doc's office a month ago or so. Never seen the rod since. Either I set it against truck and drove off and left it or it got lifted from truck at Doc's office from my unlocked truck. Either way it's gone and with the couple of dozen rods I own that's one I really enjoy fishing regularly. Hurts to know I lost it through stupidity whether I left it or it was stolen. I only hope the person who has can appreciate the history and real value of his new outfit.