Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #2

It's been a while and I'm getting the hankering to host a swap.

Going to be the same format as the 1st time 12 matching buggers and 3 wild cards. The 12 main buggers can be basic if you are unable to tie that many none standard buggers if this is the case make sure they are tied to the best of your ability, but fancy buggers are preferred. The 3 wild cards must be different last year had some incredible ones, cone heads, sculpin buggers, articulated buggers etc. 12 tyers each will get 12 from the main set back plus 3 wild cards.

Due date is match 9th

1. Dflanagan

2. Vicrider received

3. Zip received

4. Fishingbobnelson received

5. Hazathor received

6. Flytire received

7. Ekucolonel17 received

8. Woodenlegs received

9. Cphubert received

10. Stabgnid received

11. Flatrocknative

12. RodL received

SWAP IS FULL

Sure, I'll play. Actually caught up on the swap right now so will tie musky flies and buggers and get some things in the mail.

So tie a dozen of your best buggers plus 3 different ones or 3 of one pattern?Either way I'll get in on this!Love me some buggers!

got you guys down.

Zip the cooler the buggers the better it's a basic idea for a fly and there are a huge number of very cool variations, last year eastern fly did these incredible articulated buggers for his whole set, my desire is to see some really cool buggers, the three wild cards can all be the same or different as long as they aren't the same as the 12 main ones.

and the due date is........???

so is this open only to tyers who participated in swap #1???

12 perfectly tied buggers and 3 whatever pops into your head buggers???

You're in hazathor.

Fly tyer it's open to any one I was just mentioning some of the cool buggers we had last year. So yes twelve nice buggers can be basic buy if you want to add cone heads or something extra to them that's totally cool, and three none basic buggers cone head, sculpin, articulated, just something different. I'd love to have you if you want in.

UHHH, 12 perfectly tied buggers??? Maybe I should sit this one out. huh.png sad.png

If that was the case so would I vicrider, it'd be flytyer,kimo (I would love to see his complex twist buggers in person) , the cream, sb part, gp can tie some nice buggers as well, and I'm sure if Lucian did buggers they would be nothing short of amazing. I'm sure there are others and your flies are much prettier then mine but those are the tiers who's flies I almost always pause to look at.

UHHH, 12 perfectly tied buggers??? Maybe I should sit this one out. huh.png sad.png

If that was the case so would I vicrider, it'd be flytyer,kimo (I would love to see his complex twist buggers in person) , the cream, sb part, gp can tie some nice buggers as well, and I'm sure if Lucian did buggers they would be nothing short of amazing. I'm sure there are others and your flies are much prettier then mine but those are the tiers who's flies I almost always pause to look at.

cmon guys! you can tie good flies :):)

ok im in

12 perfectly tied woollys and 3 something different

should be something different in here

Iva30vP.jpg