Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

people looking for flys in n h

http://mgscustomflies.weeby.c

3 replies to this topic

#1 mikegould

mikegould

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

Hello,

I have been tying for 40 years , now that I am retired I have enough time in the winter to produce 90 different fly patterns, drys, nymphs, streamers for the fisherman here in new Hampshire,I also have a summer camp on Clarksville pond in pittsburgs n h looking forward to talking to you all at some point, thanks mike

EDITED by Admin- LINK REMOVED

Attached Thumbnails

• 0125171038a.jpg
  • 0127171730b.jpg
  • 1213162038.jpg
  • 0214171736b.jpg
  • 0304171520b.jpg
  • 0330171943a.jpg

#2 mikechell

mikechell

Cold weather afficando- Give me Snow or give me death!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,275 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

Welcome to the site, Mike.  We usually don't let people "sell" on this site before they have 40 posts logged in.  But since you've just directed us to your site and didn't actually pitch a sale, we can let this slide.

Again, welcome ... and please, keep the pictures coming.  Nice flies.  Do you use rubber cement on the heads?

Barbed hooks rule!

My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.

Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#3 shoebop

shoebop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

Nice flies.  Do you use rubber cement on the heads?     laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png ph34r.png 

Shoebop

#4 Phat Daddy

Phat Daddy

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

Nice looking flies! I am in VT - Howdy neighbor!

Reply to this topic