Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BigCoho

Old member needs help signing in

Member asked me to post this. He is having a problem getting in. Maybe an Administrator could help?

On FlyTyingForum I am Rocco.
"About three weeks ago I had my computer redone -- cleaned out the trash, new security etc..-- and after that each of the sites I use most asked me to sign in again. I did so OK with all but FTF. It rejected the last password I had and then, when I ID-ed myself, the site promised to email a new PW. I have tried this a dozen times with no email response. As things now stand, I can read on FTF but not post or view pictures or videos there."
(FYI: I have tried indirect contacts with two administrators there without resolving the issue.)
I wonder if you would post the above paragraph in quotes for me in the FTF Subsite called Site Problems and Suggestions. I hope this would smoke out some helpful fixes for my problem.
I appreciate your help.
Regards,
1B (Dennis) here on 24 hr.

Is the email you placed in your registration the same one your using now? Then your user name (displayed with your posts,) is not the same as you login name.

why wait for admin to get back to you when you can resolve the problem in 2 minutes by creating a brand new account with a new user name, password, new email address (strictly for use on forums) etc??

or good luck waiting for admin

Check your spam email box. Some email services will dump emails into the trash bin when it comes from sources like the forum.

or good luck waiting for admin

Don't see how I could do anymore than I already do around here so that was a bit uncalled for, I doubt you will find anyone here that would say I am not always there for them.

Dennis as long as you did not change your email address then I don't see why you would not be able to log in. As suggested first check your spam folder because sometimes forum emails will go there. If you can't get in after that and you have not changed your email address then let me know and we'll go from there.

Don't see how I could do anymore than I already do around here so that was a bit uncalled for, I doubt you will find anyone here that would say I am not always there for them.

Well, there was that time that PeterJay was picking on me, and you didn't spank him like I asked.

Hurray! I'm back online here with the initial help of Big Coho and Steeldrifter who hit the walk-off homerun!

Thanks guys,

Rocco