Fly Tying
mybadhabit

January 2014 Swap Club

I got the first flies of the year today, Tony put them in the mail the day he signed up to get here this fast. Great ties Tony!!

Blane

SM-mybadhabit

1. Riffleriversteelheadslayer

2. BBBruce - Received

3. Crackleback - Received

4. Netabrookie - Received

5. fishingbobnelson - Received

6. xrayts - Received

7. shoebop - Received

8. border collies - Received

9. J-KNO - Received

10. Jolly Red - Received

11. Homer35805

12. Breambuster - Received

I'm glad they made it. I will have next months woven pattern to you as soon as I decide what I want to tie. I have tied so many woven patterns in the last few days that I think I could do one in my sleep. Thanks to you and Paul for hosting this.

Take Care,

Tony

I know I'm the swapmeister, but I need to replace the jaws on my vise, it won't hold anything smaller than a 12 right now. So I'm waiting on vise jaws which are hopefully going to be on their way sometime this week. Hopefully I can get the midges done before the due date, if not I apologize for being late.

Blane

The dog ate all my dubbing :( I'm waiting for it to pass so I can finish my midges tongue.png biggrin.png I hope to have them in the mail soon.

Shoebop, that is the best excuse that I have ever heard and if it was up to me you would win a prize or something. I hope that no one gets in trouble while using your flies because the regulations on some of the streams are getting very tough when it comes to using scented flies.....