Fly Tying
Li'lDave

saltwater skill building no 2 - deceivers

Now that the flies from the first salty skills swap have started arriving at their new homes, and I've spent yet another day off the water.... what better time to kick off this one...

Saltwater skill building swap number 2.

DECEIVER - last date to be in the mail 31 March.

Tie any version of the Deceiver. Whether it's a straight out replication of Lefty Kreh's original, or a bastardised synthetic tie, I want to see your deceivers. ..

This is primarily a saltwater swap, so if we can make #4's the smallest that would be great.

Mailing date will be 31 March 2016. This means I should get the ties around the 2nd week in April.

I would like to see 10 participants plus me, with everyone tying 10 flies. You won't get yours back. If we can't get 10 we'll sort something out.

Please remember, this isn't a swap club so there is no commitment to have to participate in all of these swaps. Otherwise, all the usual rules apply.

SM - Li'lDave: tan over white, #1/0 DONE
1. jd1983 arrived
2. horseshoes arrived
3. add147 arrived
4. agn54 arrived
5. saltybum arrived
6. adam Saarinen arrived
7. PJ2 IN THE MAIL
8. Philly arrived
9. vicrider arrived
10. kramerj arrived

Please respond with I'm in... everyone welcome.... standard rukes apply.

It's too late now Dave but like BB's skill builder series I think preference should have been given to those who participated in the first one. When you start something like a series it gives people first in a chance to build on those skills you're trying for. Just a thought.

Thanks for the heads up vic. Will do that for the remainder for sure.

I guess for the most part I figured that the core would probably remain stable....