Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
m_grieb

New Dungeon Shopping Cart Interface

Hey guys,

There is a new shopping cart interface for fly tyers dungeon that is very easy to use and is much smoother now. So for the guys that were a bit skeptical of the site integrity, check it out now because it is nice.

I have no affiliation with fly tyers dungeon.

Matt

Was never the interface that made me cautious about doing business with FTD, it was the never ending stories of slow service (that and the silly name). I finally had a need for some EP Fibers where I did not care how long it took, and placed an order for Congo Hair to see if it was a realistic substitute. Package arrived inside of five working days, which is perfectly reasonable and MUCH quicker than I expected. While Congo Hair is not exactly the same as EP Fibers and there is some discrepancy in the colors on the web site and the ones I received, it is probably close enough for government work, especially considering the price. First order with FTD, but perfectly satisfied with the service, and the web site as Matt says is easier to use than most. YMMV.

My experience with FTD was only once and it was great. Ordered a Christmas basket and a baitfish package and was very impressed with its content. I am tying for pike walleye and perch right now so it's just What I needed.

Sometimes an order North of the 49th gets complicated, this order did not.

I've ordered from them multiple times and have always received my stuff within a couple of days. I was really surprised to see the bad reviews about their slow service.