Fly Tying
ralphs007

I bought my first piece of Fly Tying equipment !

Hello my new feathered friends,Lol.

Long story short,I want fly fishing for the first time in over 30 years last week.The next thing I know,I'm getting back into fly tying too.Here's my roll top desk I bought last night, for my tying station. I have big plans for this desk,but my credit cards,not going to be too happy. ;0)

P.S

I got this great idea from lurking on this forum.

post-58979-0-64152600-1461934462_thumb.jpg

That's a gorgeous desk. Welcome to the addiction, abusing your credit card is a key part of itlaugh.png .

Well at least you started out with a place to keep everything organized. When you start filling it keep track of just how much more that costs.

That's a gorgeous desk. Welcome to the addiction, abusing your credit card is a key part of itlaugh.png .

Perhaps you are addicted. I can quit anytime I want to. :lol:

Perhaps you are addicted. I can quit anytime I want to. laugh.png

I've already past step one of the 12 step program: admit I have a problem. Unfortunately thats the only step I have passed

Nice desk, that will work nicely. What I like about my roll top is I don't have to cleanup. Just push the vise back and close the top.

Very nice! Kudos to you for buying a station that will work for you for years to come right off that bat, rather than--like me and probably some others on here--starting off with something too small or with too little storage capacity and having to "trade up" or build onto it over and over as the addiction (ahem, hobby, that is :) ) evolves over the years.

Yes they most certainly do fill up quickly! I ran across one on Craig List and snagged it for $200 and I like mine.