Opening day of trout season, in many parts of the West, is the last Saturday in April. This year it is April 27.
Tie 12 of any trout fly, any size, any style. Usual rules apply, stamped self addressed envelope or funds to cover postage, toe tags, mail before due date.
Open to first 12 with, "I'm in". International swappers welcome with PayPal
Due date April 6th That way I can get them back to you for your own opener. Over the years we have had a selection to fit just about any fly fishing situation.
1. Vicrider - Biot Winged Beadhead Nymph - Arrived
2. dflanagan _ Flashback Pheasant-Tail Nymph - Arrived
3. flytire - Frenchies - Arrived
4. Mikemac1 - Firehole Demon - Arrived
5. Stabgnid - Purple Prince Nymph - Arrived
6. Breambuster - Hair Wing Emerger - Arrived
7. vicente -Black and Red - Arrived
9. Dubs - Guide's Choice Pheasant Tail - Arrived
10. Redietz - Grouse & Herl - Arrived
11. Atxdiscgolfer - Royal Lightning Bug - Arrived
12. Professori - Bead-Head Pheasant Tail Soft Hackles - Arrived
SM - Fishingbob - Adams Trude - DONE
SWAP IS FULL