Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Pictures

Hello SmallieHunter, how do I upload my pictures smaller. When I put them into a thread they are huge. Do I need a piece of software to compress them? Sorry for all the problems that I am having.

Thanks

Jim

Hey Jim,

I wouldn't worry about the size of them! I would keep them like they are. The gallery automatically resizes the image to 750 pixels wide if it is bigger than that. It also compresses the images quite well and that big of an image is only around 20k! I like big images myself but if everyone would rather the images be somewhat smaller just let me know and it could be changed with one click!

Good lookin pics BTW cool.gif

They look pretty good to me with the current size. Sure like not having to re-size my pics.

Mike

Hello, if the size of my pics don't matter to you then it is fine with me. I just didn't want to be sending over my pics and they take up a lot of space, thats all. But like I said, if it is alright with you all then it is fine with me.

Thanks

Jim

anyone want pictures of SmalliHunter's mom? Just email me!!! LOL!!! That's for the purse signature, SH!!!! LOL j_k.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif