Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Welcome new mod- Plus news

Well some news plus a welcome to your new mod.

As many know I have ran this site for the past 15 yrs....6 yrs or so on my own, but before that I 6 yrs I had full control of the site/admin panel. After the last upgrade 6 yrs ago we had some issues. I could not get into the admin panel, Will (site owner) was not around as much as he use to be. Many people worried about FTF. Good news is...as of now, I have full access to the admin panel and control of FTF. In the past I have tried to help when members have had issues but have had probs helping. Now, I can take care of any issues myself. So hopefully this will make for a much better FTF for all to use. One that is reminiscent of FTf from years agoi when I had full control of the site.

Also some things to point off. Mike (Mike Chell) and Ken(Flat Rock Native) now have their mod powers (so don't piss them off! wink.png ) Also...welcome our newest Moderator "Fisherboy". Bronc has proven himself to be a great asset to FTF and I welcome him onto the Mod team with open arms.

Steve

Welcome Bronc... Looking forward to your further involvement on the forum. You are a great addition!

These developments will allow Steel and the forum to provide faster, even better service to all members.

I could not be more pleased and proud of my association with all Y'ALL

Welcome to the team, Fisherboy !!! Perhaps, one of the most "level headed" people I've seen on here, or any other site.